PIPER Paediatric Outreach Education Program
An Outreach Education program is available to hospitals throughout Victoria, Southern NSW and Tasmania. We run two types of programs currently: an online interactive webinar for multiple learners, as well as a face to face program for individual hospitals. Please see details here.
PIPER Neonatal Outreach Education Program
We provide leadership in and continuing education for all healthcare professionals involved in perinatal care. Please see details here.
Hopkins Symposium 2022
The Hopkins symposium honours Dr Ian Hopkins, the first trained paediatric neurologist in Australia and founder of the symposium. The symposium has been run annually since 1979. It is designed primarily for general paediatricians, and aims to cover practical topics in paediatric neurology.
“Did you miss it?” See details on our LMS
Practical Skills in Developmental-Behavioural Paediatrics
7th October 2022, 9am-10:30am and 14th October 2022, 10:45am-12:30pm
About:The 27th Annual Professional Development Program for Community Paediatricians from The Centre for Community Child Health, Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne.
The 2022 PDP will consist of four sessions over two half days via webinar. Sessions will provide practical information about developmental-behavioural paediatrics from expert colleagues.
To register, please go to Eventbrite here.
- Melbourne Children’s Paediatric Update Clinical Paediatric Update : Program 2022 (rch.org.au)
- Nursing Research Symposium – see details on our LMS www.learn.rch.org.au
- Hopkins Symposium 2022 – “Did you miss it?” see www.learn.rch.org.au
- Centre for Community Child Health Centre for Community Child Health : Training and development (rch.org.au) ( Subscribe to Children's Health & Development to stay in the loop on our latest training, events and professional development opportunities)
- Children’s Bioethics Centre: 7th to 9th September 2022 Children's Bioethics Centre : 13th National Paediatric Bioethics Conference 2022 (rch.org.au)
- PIPER Education: PIPER - Paediatric Infant Perinatal Emergency Retrieval : PIPER education (rch.org.au)