PIPER Paediatric Outreach Education Program
An Outreach Education program is available to hospitals throughout Victoria, Southern NSW and Tasmania. We run two types of programs currently: an online interactive webinar for multiple learners, as well as a face to face program for individual hospitals. Please see details here.
PIPER Neonatal Outreach Education Program
We provide leadership in and continuing education for all healthcare professionals involved in perinatal care. Please see details here.
Hopkins Symposium 2022
The Hopkins symposium honours Dr Ian Hopkins, the first trained paediatric neurologist in Australia and founder of the symposium. The symposium has been run annually since 1979. It is designed primarily for general paediatricians, and aims to cover practical topics in paediatric neurology.
“Did you miss it?” See details on our LMS
Melbourne Children's Clinical Paediatric Update
27th and 28th of May 2022
This update is designed to offer general paediatricians, trainees, and other interested medical practitioners an update in a variety of areas in child and adolescent health. The Update is run and co-ordinated by the Department of Paediatrics, The University of Melbourne.
If you would like to be on the mailing list for this event or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Reddihough Symposium
1st of June, 2022
This symposium embodies our department’s key values: best care, compassion, commitment, advocacy and leadership and is suitable for paediatricians, medical and nursing staff, allied health and education professionals.
RCH Victorian Trauma Grand Rounds
1st of June, 2022
Keeping kids safe in the country. In this Victorian Trauma Grand Round, we will present why children in the country are at higher risk of certain injury patterns.
Normal Paediatric Parameters – understanding development
28th of June 2022, 1pm - 4:15pm
The RCH Allied Health and Nursing Education Outreach Program is excited to invite you to attend this collaborative online course regarding Paediatric Development. The aim of this course is to provide nurses and allied health professionals with evidenced based information and tools for assessing development in children and identifying red flags.
To see details and register:
VFPMS 2022: The medical evaluation of suspected child abuse
24th to 26th of August 2022
About: Child Abuse, Child Protection & Paediatric Forensic Medicine
Intended audience: Paediatric Trainees and Paediatricians (and small numbers of professionals from other disciplines)
Please see details on our LMS
VFPMS website at www.rch.org.au/vfpms
- Melbourne Children’s Paediatric Update Clinical Paediatric Update : Program 2022 (rch.org.au)
- Nursing Research Symposium – see details on our LMS www.learn.rch.org.au
- Hopkins Symposium 2022 – “Did you miss it?” see www.learn.rch.org.au
- Centre for Community Child Health Centre for Community Child Health : Training and development (rch.org.au) ( Subscribe to Children's Health & Development to stay in the loop on our latest training, events and professional development opportunities)
- Children’s Bioethics Centre: 7th to 9th September 2022 Children's Bioethics Centre : 13th National Paediatric Bioethics Conference 2022 (rch.org.au)
- PIPER Education: PIPER - Paediatric Infant Perinatal Emergency Retrieval : PIPER education (rch.org.au)